ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF NECK AND UPPER BACK PAIN - ADELAIDE
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence in managing neck and upper back pain.
DATE: Saturday, 26th November 2022
MODULE COST: GP/Specialist - $690; AAMM member- $590; Registrar/House Officer- $490; Med Student/refresher module- $390
• Refine your physical examination skills and understand your findings
• Target and interpret investigations
• Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment
• Perform basic manual therapy and trigger point injections in your office
• Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
READING AND ASSESSMENT:
• Pre-reading component of approximately 6 hours in preparation for a day-long workshop of interactive tutorials, hands on physical examination and treatment techniques with feedback and case discussions.
• Multiple-choice question test.
Dr Ramona Chryssidis
Musculoskeletal Medicine Practitioner, Adelaide
Dr Jennie Wright
GP & Musculoskeletal Medicine Practitioner, Adelaide
This module is an RACGP CPD Accredited Activity (Activity Number: 225489) and has been allocated 40 CPD program points in the 2020-2022 triennium.
This activity is accredited with ACRRM (Activity Number: 25465) and is eligible for 8 Educational Activity Hours and 7 Performance Review Hours.
Please note that this course is open to Medical Practitioners only.