AAMM ULP 2024 - BRISBANE
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence in managing upper limb pain. It is the third of four modules being offered by the Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine. The modules can be taken independently and in any order, but all four modules must be successfully completed to be awarded the certificate.
DATE: Saturday 25 May 2024
CLOSE OF REGISTRATION: Sunday 13 May 2024
AAMM member- $690
GP/Specialist - $790
Registrar/House Officer- $640
refresher module- $540
WHERE: View Hotel, CNR Kingsford Smith Drive and Hunt Street, Hamilton, QLD
• Refine your physical examination skills and understand your findings
• Target and interpret investigations
• Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment
• Perform basic manual therapy and trigger point injections in your office
• Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
READING AND ASSESSMENT:
• Pre-reading component of approximately 6 hours in preparation for a day-long workshop of interactive tutorials, hands on physical examination and treatment techniques with feedback and case discussions.
• Multiple-choice question test.
MCQ Assessment Due: Monday 20 May 2024
Please note that this course is open to Medical Practitioners only.